Re: Murphy to cop plea on federal charges

--- On Thu, 3/19/09, MKIRKALDY@aol.com <MKIRKALDY@aol.com> wrote:
Shouldn't the company that was going to make those  molds and casts have
known that it was a new specimen and asked for  documentation on it?  "Oh, I
found
it under a turtle" isn't very  convincing.

Mary
--

Who or what company made those molds? Technically Mary's right, for everyone to
have their butts covered the molding/casting operation should be asking

Michelle Pinsdorf