Re: Murphy to cop plea on federal charges

We all have an understandable tendency to trust people whom we have worked with
before or who have been doing reputable-seeming work. Murphy had done
respectable work with the Leonardo hadrosaur mummy, and had been involved with
a museum for many years. He had seemed legitimate before; do you question
somebody every time you work with them? They got blindsided.

--
Jeff Hecht, science & technology writer
jeff@jeffhecht.com or jhecht@nasw.org