Re: Pterosaur take-off visualization aid

Speaking of visualizing a pterosaur launch, this diagram recently
appeared in Popular Science...
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii242/deinonychus_empire/PopSciPterosaurArticle.jpg?t=1237505691

Jim can probably comment on its accuracy, but it looks in line with
what I've read. Aside from the weirdly bat-like wing of course ;)