Re: Pterosaur take-off visualization aid

The illustrations give a basic idea, at least. I will make sure that the animation is available when it is finished and released. In terms of the last two frames, a lot clearly happens, but it's not too complicated, in the end: the animal rises until it is high enough to flap, and then does so as per normal.

Cheers,

--Mike

Michael Habib, M.S. PhD. Candidate Center for Functional Anatomy and Evolution Johns Hopkins School of Medicine 1830 E. Monument Street Baltimore, MD 21205 (443) 280-0181 habib@jhmi.edu