Re: Japan's largest single dinosaur fossil discovery made in Fukui

The original article in Japanese reads: "160 pieces of fossil bones
belonging to a single individual" and that "this is the first time in
Japan where so many fossils from a single individual is unearthed".

Manabu Sakamoto

--
M. Sakamoto, PhD
Department of Earth Sciences