From: Nick Gardner <nick.gardner@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 25 March, 2009 11:19:37
Subject: New JVP

When will the new Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology be available
online? I received my print copy over a week ago, but I've been
waiting to check out some of the on-line supplementary material.
What's the point in releasing the print copy so far ahead if the
electronic supplementary material won't be available then?

Cheers,

Nick Gardner
Undergraduate, MU

http://musom.marshall.edu/anatomy/holliday/3DAnatomy/lizard_symphyses.htm