Re: New JVP

That is a good question. I am a member of SVP. It'd be nice if at
least the supplementary data was available on the website, since the
papers cite materials there...

To be clear, I am not referring to full text or PDFs of the articles,
only the supplementary material which is referenced in many papers
lately ...
:(

Nick Gardner
Undergraduate, MU