Re: New JVP

I am a JVP subscriber and usually I get the print articles months later of the PDFs being released online. This because I live in Europe, as many other SVP members. What should we say about your funny USA problem of receiving the hard copy before the online availability of the articles?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Denver Fowler" <df9465@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: New JVP

The exact opposite arguments were being made maybe a year ago: it was felt that subscribers to JVP should get the print articles ahead of the PDFs being released online.

I suppose you could say that the best system is when both are made available at exactly the same time, but at least under the print-first system, real members get priority.

This said, I know at least one person (in the US) yet to receive their print copy.

D.

Denver Fowler
df9465@yahoo.co.uk
http://www.denverfowler.com