Papers request on Spinosauridae (text message)

Dear all,

First of all, my deep apologies for all my previous truncated mails, I finally
found out how to write a plain text message.
(I'll therefore try to participate more actively on the DML from now on).

Here is my request on spinosaurid papers I made few weeks ago.
Sorry to bother you with such another paper request but I am looking for them
for a while.
The references are:

Owen, R. 1878. Monograph on the fossil Reptilia of the Wealden and Purbeck
Formations.
Supplement n°VIII. Crocodilia (Goniopholis, Petrosuchus and Suchosaurus).
Palaeontographical Society Monographs 1878, 1–15.

Amiot, R., Buffetaut, E., Lecuyer, C., Boudad, L., Hutt, S., Mo, J.Y.,
Suteethorn V., Sweetman, S., Tong, H., Wang, X. & Fusong,
Z., 2008. Were some dinosaurs aquatic? In J.-M. Mazin, J. Pouech, P.
Hantzpergue, V. Lacombe., Mid-Mesozoic
Life and Environments. Cognac (France), June 24th-28th 2008.

Amiot, R., Buffetaut, E., Lecuyer, C., Fernandez, V., Fourel, F., Martineau, F.
& Suteethorn, V., 2008. Oxygen isotope composition of continental vertebrate
apatites from Mesozoic formations of Thailand; Environmental and ecological
significance. In J.-M. Mazin, J. Pouech, P. Hantzpergue, V. Lacombe.,
Mid-Mesozoic
Life and Environments. Cognac (France), June 24th-28th 2008.

Milner, A.C., 2003. Fish-eating theropods: a short review of
the systematics, biology and palaeobiogeography of spinosaurs. In Actas de las
II Jornadas Internacionales sobre Paleontologıa de Dinosaurios y su Entorno
(2001) (eds P. Huerta Hurtado & F. Torcida Fernandez-Baldor), pp. 129–138.
Salas de Los Infantes: Colectivo Arqueologico–Paleontologico de Salas.

It was actually for a talk on spinosaurids but I am still very interested to
get them for my website.
Does anymore have one of them and would have the kindness to send it to me?

I thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Christophe Hendrickx

PS: Please do not hesitate to visit my website,
there is now a translator for the English speakers:
http://spinosauridae.fr.gd. Merci !
Besoin d'une pause ? Détendez-vous en jouant avec vos amis.
http://www.messengerbillboard.be/fr/play