Re: Size of *Neoceratodus africanus* and/or *N. tuberculatus*

> And as I said previously, the closest example of a modern bird that
> specializes in catching lungfish is the shoebill.  Morphologically,
> there's not a whole lot similar between a spinosaur and a shoebill,
> either cranially or postcranially.

Taking into account common lifestyle, there should be no great
simmilarities, because spino and shoebill are completely different
morphs, the most important difference being the size.

BTW, I wonder - what's the current idea on spino's back - sail or fat
magazine?

Dawid

Zobacz przygody bardzo odważnej myszki!
DZIELNY DESPERO - w kinach od 27 marca. Zobacz zwiastun filmu:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fdzielnydespero.html&sid=672