Re: Congratulations, DOCTOR Colin McHenry

Wow, congrats Col... err, Dr. Col.

Now excuse me, I have to go an buy some warmer shoes. It's the first day of summer here, but the ground is getting strangely cold...

Tim Williams wrote:
Must be something in the air... although I guess that particular air
would have to travel a long way.

Congratulations to the newly minted Dr Colin McHenry of the
University of Newcastle.  That's Newcastle, Australia - a very nice
spot north of Sydney, if you like quiet beaches (and lots of them),
and kangaroos hopping across campus in the wee hours.

There's some great biomechanics work coming out of that team too.
Not that I'm biased, of course...

Cheers

Tim

--