RE: Size of *Neoceratodus africanus* and ...

As this thread has been updated with new posts, I just want to add something
new (according to me) on Spinosauridae.
We now have the certainty there were semi-aquatic dinosaurs, spending mostly
their time into water, as crocodiles and turtles do
(http://spinosauridae.fr.gd/Actualit-e2--des-Spinosauridae.htm, see the
abstract "Were some dinosaurs aquatic?").
I know it won't be surprising for some of you but we have to admit spinosaurids
are usually seen as terrestrial animals and this was a matter of debate
recently
(http://scienceblogs.com/tetrapodzoology/2009/02/month_in_dinosaurs_part_i.php).

Christophe
http://spinosauridae.fr.gd/

> Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 07:37:57 -0500
> From: raptorialtalon@gmail.com
> To: david.marjanovic@gmx.at
> CC: dinosaur@usc.edu
> Subject: Re: Size of *Neoceratodus africanus* and ...
>
> I believe that I did, briefly, but in the other edition of this thread.
>
> On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 7:35 AM, David Marjanovic

100% GRATUIT: tout ce dont vous avez besoin sur le net et sur votre PC !
http://www.microsoft.com/belux/fr/windows/windowslive/default.aspx