Re: Vulture warm up

"like sitting in polytomies" --- very nice phrase. This should be formalized, maybe in latin, as the term could widely used in phylogenetic analysis.

Dan

David Marjanovic wrote:
Oh... yes... that makes more sense. :->

I learn a lot about (the diversity of) English pronunciation that way :-)

So -- refresh my memory -- where do parrots fit in?

Ha! Ha! Heheh! Harrrr!!!

Nobody knows. They jump around and like sitting in polytomies. Wait 10 years, and they might have settled down, or not.