New czech dinosaur book

Good day to all list members,

I am pleased to announce publication of my first book titled _Uzasny svet
dinosauru_ ("Amazing world of dinosaurs"), though it's just a very humble piece
intended for a lay public. You can learn more about it by clicking on this
link: http://www.tridistri.cz/webshop/index.php?sec=detail&id=1546 (price in
CZK equals about 11 Euros). Unfortunately, the text is completely in Czech, so
you probably would't be interested. Anyway, you'll surely recognise, who the
author of a cover illustration is. Have a nice day, Vladimir

Mgr. Vladimir Socha
http://dinosaurus.bloguje.cz