PAPER REQUEST

miss\.dinohunter writes:
 > I wait for: Larson 2008-Diversity and variation of theropod
 > dinosaur teeth from the uppermost Santonian Milk River Formation
 > (Upper Cretaceous), Alberta: a quantitative method supporting
 > identification of the oldest dinosaur tooth assemblage in
 > Canada. Can. J. Earth Sci. 45(12): 1455?1468

Hi, Azzurra.  When looking for PDFs of recently published papers
(from, say, within the last decade or so) it's considered polite to go
direct to the author rather than spamming the list.  (For old and
hard-to-get papers, of course, that's not always possible.)

Good luck.

)_v__/\  "The idea that chocolate is better than vanilla is unscientific,
         even if it is true (:-)" -- Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.