Re: Prolacertiformes and Protorosauria

Thanks a lot for the ref! This paper managed to completely escape my radar...

Now it would be interesting to include other
avicephalans (Coelurosauravus, Longisquama, Drepanosaurus, Hypuronector, Dolabrosaurus, ...) and also pterosaurs (but in this case, other archosaurs would be necessary).

Yes, and I'll try to do it. (Assuming I ever get out of that tetrapod phylogeny matrix with all the correlated characters and all the scoring mistakes... I hope next month...)