To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 5:14 PM
Subject: Gilmore 1920 request

Hi, does anyone have a pdf copy of this paper:

Gilmore, C.W. 1920. Osteology of the carnivorous Dinosauria in the United
States National Museum, with special reference to the genera Antrodemus (
Allosaurus) and Ceratosaurus. Bulletin of the United States National Museum,
110: 1-154.

Thanks in advance.

-- Rubén Darío Juárez Valieri A.I.T.P.A.L. - General Roca - Río Negro Patagonia Argentina