Re: Darwin's young dead pet from Messel

Well, anyway, the ICZN Code states:

"8.6. Works produced after 1999 by a method that does not employ
printing on paper. For a work produced after 1999 by a method other
than printing on paper to be accepted as published within the meaning
of the Code, it must contain a statement that copies (in the form in
which it is published) have been deposited in at least 5 major
publicly accessible libraries which are identified by name in the work
itself."

Not 100 printed copies on at least five continents.

[]s,

Roberto Takata