Re: Darwin's young dead pet from Messel

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 3:01 PM, Augusto Haro <augustoharo@gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems that Plos One deposits the copies after all in 5 libraries,
> according to the link.
>
> http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/loom/2009/05/20/does-darwinius-exist/
>
> Is thus the only problem that the libraries are not cited in the text
> of the paper??

It could be, but Plos has hard copy editions, so article 8.6 probably
does not apply.

At least one elder paper published by Plos have the statement that the
article was deposited in 5 libraries.
"In accordance with section 8.6 of the ICZN's International Code of
Zoological Nomenclature, we have deposited copies of this article at
the following five publicly accessible libraries: Natural History
Museum, London, UK; American Museum of Natural History, New York, USA;
Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle, Paris, France; Russian Academy
of Sciences, Moscow, Russia; Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan."
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0001787

[]s,

Roberto Takata