Query on so-called "correlated" characters

Would the following characters be considered co-related and therefore one would be unusable?

1. Height of last sacral neural spine greater than acetabulum diameter. Height of first caudal spine greater than centrum height.

2. Quadratojugal process of jugal present or absent. Quadratojugal present or absent.

3. Femur absent.    Number of tarsal bones zero.

4. Naris larger/smaller than antorbital fenestra. Antorbital fenestra present or absent.

I note that in certain recent papers and reviews this has become an increasingly sticky subject. I'll weigh in later.

Opinions welcome.

David Peters
davidpeters@att.net