Re: latin for directions

I'm trying to find out what are the Latin words for the
following directions:

Just to put a little damper on things: Latin _lacked_ words for such directions, unless you count _oriens_ ("rising") and _occidens_ ("setting"). What the words you'll find really are is the names of the (personified) winds from these directions. Off the top of my head, Aquilo is the north wind, Auster the south wind...

It is not surprising that in the Romance languages the words for such directions come from Germanic. Even the occasional exceptions -- terms meaning "midday" are used to designate the south of France, the south of Italy, and the southern train station in Brussels -- do not derive from Classical Latin.