Re: Theft of dinosaur bones from Glen Canyon National Recreation Area

I'm sure I'm not the only member of the list who finds your comments
highly offensive and not appropriate to this list. Please consider an
apology to the numerous female members who deal with misogynistic
comments like this on a daily basis and don't expect to read the same
bull excrement on a mailing list concerned with dinosaur science. JFH