Re: Theft of dinosaur bones from Glen Canyon National Recreation Area

Sorry if i upset anyone with my not-too-well-considered post
earlier today.

We could do an interesting study from this, though. We could
tally how many people replied [negatively] to the post,
divide by the total number of subscribers to the DML, and
find out what percentage of the general population doesn't
have a sense of humor.