Re: Theft of dinosaur bones from Glen Canyon National Recreation Area

Sent from wrong account on phone:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Julia Anderson <juliaheathcote@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 10:50:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Theft of dinosaur bones from Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
To: dinosaur@usc.edu

Would we be accused of having no sense of humour if, rather than
women, you had insulted Jews, gays or Asians? No. So why are women
deemed a fair target? I know this is wildly off-topic, but what you
said WAS offensive, and a politician's "I'm sorry if you feel
offended" apology just does not cut it. JFH