[Fwd: Re: Theft of dinosaur bones from Glen Canyon National Recreation Area]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Theft of dinosaur bones from Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 06:02:16 -0600
From: Dan Chure <danchure@easilink.com>
To: turtlecroc@yahoo.com

Don't confuse the number of responses with the total number of DML subscribers who found your post offensive, childish, and/or just plain stupid. To chalk this up to a lack of humor just shows how much you just don't get it. You really need to think twice before clicking the "send" command for your posts.

Dan

Paul P wrote:
Sorry if i upset anyone with my not-too-well-considered post earlier today.

We could do an interesting study from this, though. We could tally how many people replied [negatively] to the post, divide by the total number of subscribers to the DML, and find out what percentage of the general population doesn't have a sense of humor.