Re: Theft of dinosaur bones from Glen Canyon National Recreation Area

As my father likes to say;
When you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul P" <turtlecroc@yahoo.com>
To: "DML" <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 2:51 AM
Subject: Re: Theft of dinosaur bones from Glen Canyon National Recreation Area

Sorry if i upset anyone with my not-too-well-considered post earlier today.

We could do an interesting study from this, though. We could
tally how many people replied [negatively] to the post,
divide by the total number of subscribers to the DML, and
find out what percentage of the general population doesn't
have a sense of humor.