Re: Theft of dinosaur bones from Glen Canyon National Recreation Area

I am with all those which criticize treatment of women, as well as any
human, as if they were inferior. But it seems to me that speaking so
freely about shooting someone shows also an easy-trigger tendence in
our western culture. Not wanting to hit Paul P specifically in this.
Last days I was seeing a Lost chapter where "the good guys" easily and
happily kill their adversaries instead of trying to arrest them, and
this is shown in many movies as well.