Re: ceratopsians - any aboriginal American names?

I dimly remember hearing that native americans ascribed large fossil bones to a
mythical "Father of the Buffalo." I think this name was used specifically for
ceratopsian bones, but I don't remember where I heard this so the source may
not be trustworthy or my memory may have mangled it. Hope it helps, in anycase.
:)