Re: The Men Who Stare At New Papers

The paper is crap.

Best Wishes,
Nick Gardner

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 10:41 PM, Michael Erickson <tehdinomahn@live.com> wrote:
The paper by Kavanau interests me the most. I'll definitely have to
see that one. Considering the massive amount of bias against the
notion of secondarily flightless dino-birds*, I'm not too surprised
that the good man was forced to publish in Medical Hypotheses.
Although it could also just be because the paper is crap.
* I never have understood why a hypothesis that's so well supported by
heaps of evidence would be so harshly ignored and rejected by the
palaeontological community.