Re: New BBC series research

 I hope that this series is as good as its premise and I wish you
 every success but, I implore you, please remember not to fall into
 the trap of all prehistoric themed programmes - namely portraying
 theory as absolute fact. A simple quantification of statements such
 "It's possible that....." or maybe "One theory suggests......" etc
 etc. would be spot on, as opposed to "These animals migrated north in
 August......" or similar. It's a small thing that makes a massive
 difference to the viability of the programme.

Indeed. It might create an interesting effect to have the narrator say "we don't know whether they did X" while showing them doing X (where X is cooler than the alternatives).