Re: Need Postosuchus skeleton

BTW, I should had mentioned Alex Freeman's e-mail address: alex.freeman@bbc.co.uk. Unlike Outlook Express, Thunderbird is too stupid to automatically include that kind of information in a reply -- it just puts "[name] wrote:".

 My mind is numb from googling, scanning papers and looking through
 books.  Its late.  I have to CG model this thing.  I need a good
 skeleton drawing.  You know.  Greg Paul Style. Oh yea...Rapenomamus
 would be great too.

I bet that no such thing has ever been done for *Repenomamus*, and I'm not sure about *Postosuchus* either (sure, there's Chatterjee's reconstruction, but it's not GSP-style, and it depicts a chimera).