RE: New BBC series research

I don't know if I could or should follow up previous suggestions (most of which
I'd like to see, especially Augusto's), but I'd also like to see - among other
crurotarsans - aetosaurs; basal ceratopsians, particularly _Psittacosaurus_;
other yixian creatures like _Sinocalliopteryx_; and non-neosauropodian
sauropods.

Oh, and after recent toy adverts: _Dilophosaurus_, without a frill. ;)

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/windows/buy/