Re: Postosuchus stance

I'm trying to fit my postosuchus model into the Chirotherium trackway . Of course Thom beat everyone to the punch and sent me a link to a picture of the trackway! You are right, the Postos manus is really tiny compared to these tracks and it looks as if the animal is walking on its fingers: I don't see a lot of palm print. The tracks also show that there may have been a good degree medio/lateral undulation in Chirotherium's body when it walked.