RE: Postosuchus stance

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
> On Behalf Of David Krentz
>
> I'm trying to fit my postosuchus model into the Chirotherium
> trackway .  Of course Thom beat everyone to the punch and
> sent me a link to a picture of the trackway!

By the way, for the pes print we might have a sense of how the
foot-substrate contact worked, because there are some prints (possibly
undertracks?) that lack the heel imprint that prints on the surface show.

Surficial print?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/77/Cheirotherium_singl
e_print_lg.jpg/540px-Cheirotherium_single_print_lg.jpg

Undertrack? http://www.dinosoria.com/dinosaures/empre059.jpg

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216