RE: Postosuchus stance

Regardless of whether _Postosuchus_ was bipedal or quadrupedal, the feet must
have been plantigrade. Although A. Walker and Chatterjee have suggested that
ornithisuchids and poposaurids were digitigrade, the crurotarsan ankle and
generally crocodilian-like nature of the pes supports plantigrady. The
Chirotherium tracks also support this.

Oh, and just for the record, the osteological evidence strongly suggests that
rauisuchians had squamate-like "lip" tissue, as in theropods, and unlike the
naked teeth of crocodilians. (I mention this merely because I have scarcely
seen any artwork showing them this way.)

~ Michael

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/