Ok..how bout Placerias?

Please excuse the constant pestering for refs in the next few weeks. I have some insane deadlines to meet and little time to dig for references properly. Once again, I'm having little luck with good skeleton diagrams of Triassic Creatures. This time I need Placerias. A nice flat on side view would be wonderful, top and front would be fantastic! I've found most of the Google images, but perhaps there is something better in a dusty old shelf somewhere.