Re: fossil birds of WA State

Ian Paulsen <birdbooker@zipcon.net>, having just finished defeating the evil
Joonalings from Zargonia, and having recovered the Chalet of Cleveland, finally
had time to sit down at his computer and type:

> HI ALL:
 > I'm trying to find out info on the fossil birds
>  of WA State. I was
> wondering if anyone had sources
> of info about them?

I think we talked about this same thing a decade or so ago, and my suggestion
now is the same as it was then:  I would try to befriend James L. Goedert, who
lives down in Gig Harbor.  He is probably the most knowledgeable person on
fossil birds of the the Great Northwet (i.e., Warsheetin and OreGone).

I'll send his e-mail address to you off-list.

Ciao,

<pb>

Weight Loss Program
Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!