From: Alex Freeman [mailto:alex.freeman@bbc.co.uk]
Sent: 05 November 2009 17:35
To: mwildman@saurian.org; dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: RE: New BBC series research

Yes, thanks everyone - I am going through everyone's replies (many to me
personally), and adding all the suggestions to my list.  I've certainly
been introduced to a lot of great new creatures that I didn't know about
before, and I really hope we'll be able to get them on the TV screens.

This series actually has a particular emphasis on avoiding the dogmatic
approach of the 'Walking with...' series and the genre it spawned - we
are planning to put the evidence first and make it clear what is
well-accepted and what is pure speculation.

Thanks again everyone.

Alex