Permian-Mesozoic fossil hunting in far-north Canada

Above the arctic circle, Canada poses alot of challenges on our puny bodies, so
I understand if not much has been explored, but how much area of Nunavut and
the Northwest Territories has been scouted for fossils from these times?

Have any unique finds been made in these areas?

Hazard pay for polar-bears?   :-))

If oil is up there there 'should' be some areas that were favorable for the
formation of fossils, I'd think.

I was reading on these two pages and it perked my curiosity.

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:u27aeSrRwx8J:www.dinosaurfact.net/Canada.php+dinosaurs+found+in+Nunavut&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://redpath-staff.mcgill.ca/larsson/nunavut2006/scientific_overview.htm