From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu] On Behalf Of Mike
Taylor
Sent: 07 November 2009 11:30
To: john.bass@ntlworld.com
Cc: Alex Freeman; mwildman@saurian.org; dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: New BBC series research

2009/11/7 john hunt <john.bass@ntlworld.com>:
> Good old Auntie, evolves a whole genre of programs and then tries to
> make it extinct!
>
> How abut the British Wealden group?  Baryonyx, Neovenetar, Eotyrannus
> and the stuff they fed on.

How can you go talking about THOSE crappy Wealden dinosaurs and overlook the
unquestionable master of them all?

My name is Xenoposeidon, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.