Fourth Jurassic Park Movie...?

From an interview with movie guy Joe Johnston

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/42999
Harry: Speaking of JURASSIC PARK, are you thinking of heading into that fourth one after this?

Joe Johnston: Well, there is a great story for the fourth one that I would be interested in getting involved with and it's nothing like the first three. It sort of takes the franchise off in a completely different direction, which is the only way I would want to get involved.

Harry: Another movie about a group of people struggling to survive a dinosaur attack is...

Joe Johnston: We've done that and its been done three times and I figure it's

Harry: Stay away from that island. Don't go there!

Joe Johnston: Why would anybody go back to that island? It was hard enough to figure out the second and third reason for them to go, but it would take it off in a whole other trilogy basically, but when it gets to that level its sort of about studios and Stevens thing and who knows. I think we are at that point where we are due for another one if we are going to do it. They had what four years between them? 1992... 1996 or 1997, and then 2001, so we are past due. I don't know, but we will see.