Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009 4:12:47 pm
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
From: B tH <soylentgreenistrex@yahoo.com>
Subject: re: 60 Minutes

I don't think anyone disputed she recovered the proteins, it was the big-glop
of protein goo that
was shown on various science docs that some of them
apparently had a problem with.  Some said it was just
bacteria or something - like I said, trying to find the news stories.  You can
never find it when you need it!   I'm just looking for
the consensus opinion.

As we've seen on this board just about everything
gets disputed to some degree.     :-))