PDF Request and a question

The Request:

I emailed Russell for this thingy (back before I joined the list), without
response. I've also searched the heck out of Google and nearby libraries, to no
avail. I'm looking for

Russell, D. A., 1969, A new specimen of Stenonychosaurus from the Oldman
Formation (Cretaceous) of Alberta: Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences, v. 6, p.
595-612.

Any sort of help will be very much appreciated.

The Question:

Looking through the archives, I found out about an issue of _Earth_ magazine
from the summer of 1993 that has in it a Bakker article about dromaeosaurs,
including his own version of theropod phylogeny. Does anybody the name of that
article, or where I can get the issue in question?

~ Michael