Giving away printed issues of JVP and Palaeontology

Folks,

Due to shelf-space constraints and my realisation that I always look
at the PDFs rather than the printed issues, I am giving away my
collection of JVP and Palaeontology to anyone who wants them.  I
listed them on eBay for convenience:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250532162103#ht_500wt_1092
but if anyone who's not on eBay wants them, just let me know.

A few details: there are 47 issues in all, all of them in pristine
condition. JVP runs from Volume 25 Number 4 (December 2005) to Volume
29 Part 2 (June 2009), and includes the 2006 and 2008 annual meeting
abstracts volumes.  Palaeontology runs from Volume 47 Part 5
(September 2004) to Volume 52 Part 5 (September 2009) except that one
issue is missing: Volume 50 Part 6 (November 2007).

I weighed this lot and it came in at over 40 kg, which means there is
no realistic way for me to delivery.  Piled on my floor, they make a
stack 65 cm tall. That means that pickup from my home in Ruardean,
Gloucestershire, GL17 9XF, England, is the only option.

There's a bigger photo at
http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/tmp/ebay/DSCN7311.JPG if you want to
check the issues for yourself.

I hope they're useful to someone.  I'd hate to just throw them away.