re: The first pterosaur trackways from Japan.

On Thu, Nov 19th, 2009 at 2:31 AM, David Peters <davidpeters@att.net> wrote:

> I'm very interested in seeing this, if anyone has a digital copy.
>
> Lee, Y.-N., Azuma, Y., Lee, H.-J., Shibata, M., and LÃ, J. 2009. The first
> pterosaur trackways from Japan. Cretaceous Research. doi:
> 10.1016/j.cretres.2009.11.001.

It seems you have three choices as far as digital copies go:

1) Pay for a copy ($31.50 US)

2) Contact the authors directly for a copy. An email address for Yuong-Nam Lee
is available from the
sciencedirect.com abstract page (too long a URL to post here, but a Google
search finds it easily
enough).

3) Convince someone who *did* bother to pay for it to give you an illegal
pirate copy

Personally, I'd always try option 2 first.

Dann Pigdon
GIS / Archaeologist                Australian Dinosaurs