Re: Morrison dinosaur replicas

Safari and Carnegie have become better models as of late, with some interesting species too.

I just wish some museum/toy company would make me an offer on my Antediluvia Collection line of 1/72nd dinosaurs (www.krentzpresentz.com/sculpture) . I love love sculpting them, but I hate the business end of selling them! I've looked into getting them produced as painted figures but the headaches involved there were not worth a garage full of plastic.

From the Morrison I have done Allosaurus, Stegosaurus and Apatosaurus. The Jobaria makes a pretty good Camarasaurus too!

  David Krentz