Re: Morrison dinosaur replicas

Second attempt at rescue from truncation -- I quoted some code that Listproc must have taken literally:

===================================

From: "James Farlow" <farlow@ipfw.edu>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Subject: Morrison dinosaur replicas

[...]

This is a MIME message. If you are reading this text, you may want to consider changing to a mail reader or gateway that understands how to properly handle MIME multipart messages.

[...]

A query for the collectors on this list:
=20
Any thoughts about who offers the best deal, in the compromise between =
cost and quality, of dinosaur replicas?  Carnegie?  Safari?
=20
I am specifically interested in Morrison beasts

Evidently, the original was sent as both plain text and HTML. Deactivate all "determine automatically how to send" settings, if your e-mail program has such a thing, and choose "plain text only" manually every single time.