Re: Morrison dinosaur replicas

I'd second the opinion that the Boston Museum of Science dinosaurs are a great
collection of figures. Their rearing Diplodocus (although one of the hardest of
the whole line to find) very much mimics the pose of the rearing Barosaurus
mount in the AMNH and would look great in a diorama with an Allosaurus of the
right size.

That said, the line still currently in production with the widest assortment of
Morrison critters would probably Safari Ltd.'s Carnegie Collection. A few
European companies (Bullyland, Schleich, and Papo) also produce some Jurassic
dinosaur models, but they are harder to find here in the US. The latest models
released from various lines of dinosaur figures made by Safari Ltd. are of much
higher quality than some of their earlier work.

Michelle Pinsdorf
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology