Cheap copies of the "Dinosaur Papers"

Sorry for the cross-postings.

On behalf of Nadine White (MsBkworm@aol.com) I am forwarding the following.
Christmas is coming, and every dinosaur and history of paleontology fan
should get a copy:

Original message follows:
--------------------------------------

I bought the remaining copies of the book when the Smithsonian de-listed it.
They were splitting the publishing at the Smithsonian into two categories
and going a more science-for-the-populace route.  I had always felt the $75
original price was too much - scaring away the students of dinosaur history
and history of science that Dave Weishampel and I had wanted to reach.  The
book is availalble on Amazon - but my brand new shrink wrapped copies cost
30% more due to Amazon's fees.  This makes my $20 plus s + h $7.75 a really
good deal.

I would love to find good homes for the remaining copies that I have.  Your
assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Please feel free to forward the
email  to other colleagues interested in dinosaurs - even if they are not in
SVP or the dinosaur listserver!

Thank you -- Nadine White
--------------------------------------

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.