Re: The secret connection between dinosaurs and WWII, according to a new video game...

Damn! This is an insult to the dinosaurian way of life. We know
dinosaurs were anarcho-primitivists* (at least in practice, whatever
their beliefs). : )

*I do not know if they had groups with the hierarchies observed today
in canids, hyaenids, and Old World monkeys. As far as I know,
hierarchical packs are not basal for birds or crocodilians (there can
be, however, hierarchies at feeding sites, but that should not count
as a cohesive group of the kind seen in wolves or monkeys).